Why Does My Computer frost Up? - A Guide to Fix Computer Freezes

"Why does my computer freeze?" I was wondering this query myself not too long ago. I would be using my computer like any other time. When all of a sudden my computer freezes up. I cannot entrance any programs. My mouse is not spicy anywhere. I cannot use control/alt/delete. The only thing you can do is turn off your computer manually which is unsafe for your computer and causes you to lose any facts were using at the time.

Anyone who has experienced this knows how big of a pain a computer frost is. And it is even worse for those who like me had this happening to them on a quarterly basis. It just seems to come out of nowhere and can be a huge nuisance.

Small White Computer Desk Reviews

What I learned was that the problems were advent from my Windows registry. The registry is the most leading and brittle area of your computer. It contains the facts that runs all of your software and hardware. As you install, update, and delete programs the registry becomes filled with unwanted information.

This unwanted facts causes two problems. First off it slows down your computer considerably. Like a traffic jam, your computer becomes congested with facts and needs to be cleaned out to run fast again. The other problem is windows error messages and your computer frozen up. This useless and corrupted facts on the registry counteracts with other programs causing serious problems.

The only way to fix this problem and preclude these kinds of computer freezes is to repair the Windows registry. Because it is such a brittle area it was recommended to use a schedule to clean up registry errors for me. I did so and my computer stopped frozen approximately immediately. Even great it began to run like it was brand new!

If you are curious I have recommended the schedule I used below to solve this problem for me. With this schedule you will never have to wonder why does my computer frost up ever again. Give it a try!

Why Does My Computer frost Up? - A Guide to Fix Computer Freezes

Add To Facebook Add To Twitter Add To Yahoo Add To Del.icio.us Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit